Saturday, May 30, 2009

(0) Comments

Mailbag: New York Mets Tickets, Obstructed Views, The Bridge At Citi Field

SS

The guest post "Planning Ahead For A New York Mets Game Could Cost...": stirred up some feelings.   I enjoy the guest posts (send yours to shannon@metspolice.com if you have something on your mind.)

I'm a full season's ticket holder that (went overboard) and ended up also buying 2 mini plans (in much less expensive seats), as well as buying an Opening Day Plan, plus bought a few random games in the presale (again, yes, I went overboard)...

If I recall correctly, I paid $40.00 delivery charges for my full season, at least $40.00 in fees times two mini plans, and because I apparently made the mistake of buying the Opening Day plan, and the presale games online, got hit with even more fees...

When I belatedly brought the excessive fees to the Mets, I was nicely informed that there was nothing they could do about any of it, and that next time I should order over the phone to avoid fees...

If the Mets don't make the playoffs, I think there will be a serious backlash. 




The service charges are really annoying.   They are so offensive. 




Butch has left a new comment on your post "Worst Mets Citi Field Obstructed View Ever (Video!...":

I think everyone is forgetting the walkways through every level of Shea. If you were in row 1 of the reserved sections (behind the walkway) you saw nothing but people walk by you. Mezz reserved seats were more expensive than Prom infield. You also were stuck in those seats, no place to walk to at Shea. I know the plexiglass is a pain, but in the main scheme of things we have it a lot better and my seats are less expensive than Shea 

Finally a good point about alliteration...
Zooomabooma has left a new comment on your post "New York Mets Uniform Survey Part 2":

Some not very inventive people came up with a few of the bridge names.

Amazin' Alley - Casey's Crossing - Piazza Path

Alliteration should be avoided at all costs. It comes off as corny.




www.metspolice.com
@metspolice
0 Responses to "Mailbag: New York Mets Tickets, Obstructed Views, The Bridge At Citi Field"

Post a Comment