Friday, November 20, 2009

(0) Comments

Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #9)

As we continue to go through the Five Questions For Average Mets Fans....today's leadoff hitter is Adam.  As I have been doing I'll sprinkle in a few throughout the day.


1. When did you start following the Mets?


1985


2. What is your favorite Mets memory?

Todd Pratt's walk-off home run off Matt Mantei. Was in a computer room in college in Boston. I got a little excited and had about 20 people staring at me. I did not care.


3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?

1999 NLCS Game 6, Kenny Rogers. My father is a Braves fan eeven though he grew up in Brooklyn. I didn't feel good about the night, but when Piazza tied the game with that home run, I thought the Mets might win. That was a bad night.


4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what
would it be?


10,000 more seats in the park.


5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing
you would change?


Hire a new scouting system. Focus on developing players that actually have fundamental skills


Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #9)"

Post a Comment