Monday, November 23, 2009

(0) Comments

Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #23)

Our final fan of the day is Chris.   More tomorrow!

1. When did you start following the Mets?

1966, when my grandfather, a Brooklyn Dodger fan in mourning, took me to my first game at Shea

2. What is your favorite Mets memory?

Mookies ground ball through Buckner in the '86 World Series

3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?

The Midnight Massacre, 1977. Seaver traded? Kill me now! I still HATE M. Donald Grant.

4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what would it be?

That they would go out of their way to market themselves as the Yanks & Red Sox have done with such national success

5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing you would change?

The team would no longer be treated as a business, it would be a T-E-A-M, a family. I'd go out of my way to ensure free agents would look to Flushing first before considering other options. They'd know they had an owner that had their backs and their families backs.


0 Responses to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #23)"

Post a Comment