One more set of Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan for this Friday. Here's Benjamin, and we'll have more all weekend and Monday.
1. When did you start following the Mets?
1987 (year I was born), but not really until 1992-93
2. What is your favorite Mets memory?
Game 6 of the 2006 NLCS - I was sitting in the upper deck
Todd Pratt's walkoff against Arizona - I was in the loge
3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?
4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what
would it be?
remind the wilpons that they have the money to keep this team competitive every year
5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing
you would change?
uniforms - ditch the black
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com