Saturday, November 28, 2009

(4) Comments

Mets Blog Links

SS

Every now and then I tinker with the code and last time I did I wiped
out the blog links.

If you have a Mets blog (or something along the lines of what we cover
here, say uniforms or cards) I'm happy to add. Drop me a line at
Shannon at metspolice.com.

Much thanks to Metsblog who links here a few times a week. Yesterday
was the biggest day for visitors yet, much of that fueled by a link
from metsblog. So thanks Matt and happy to pass along love to other
sites.

Sent from my iPhone

4 Responses to "Mets Blog Links"
DyHrdMET said :
November 28, 2009 at 1:26 PM
just copy the list from metsblog.com.

and what happened to the comment opion of Name/URL? I'd rather it show "DyHrdMET" with a link to http://RememberingShea.blogspot.com than have it link to my Google profile.
SS said :
November 28, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Not sure why that is or how to change it. I didn't tweak the comments any time recently. Last change was a few months back when I had to eliminate anonymous posting. Sorry for any hassle.

Isn't this one showing as DyHrdMet?
DyHrdMET said :
November 28, 2009 at 9:54 PM
it does, but links to my google profile and not my blog. Technical issues. Blogspot.com/Google isn't exactly my favorite blog host these days.

but here's my link - http://RememberingShea.blogspot.com
5w30 said :
November 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Hey, the ontheblack.com link produced a gem! The Franchise's first game! Mets uniforms, the way they ought to be. Simple pinstripes, blue cap, no name on back, blue stirrups, black spikes, the only uniform part that should be that color. Including the Buccos in the vest/sleeve combination. Even the umpires are looking good!
The short-lived light green Shea outfield fence is seen!
Must have been a tough year, two of the three ads on the bottom of the scoreboard had not been sold ... that would never happen in Coupons-land, eh?
Thanks!

Post a Comment