Monday, November 30, 2009

(0) Comments

Ticket Renewal E-Mail From The New York Mets

SS

I got my snail-mail letter from the Mets last week, now they have followed it up with an email.  I assume they just want to make it easy for me to renew.

Many thanks for your continued support of the Mets. We greatly appreciate your loyalty. With the return of our key players and the necessary changes we will make to our roster, we believe we will field a championship-caliber team in 2010. As Ownership recently said, we demand and expect better, and you deserve better. 

I do not plan to renew.

Also as I have stated before, I don't want a championship-caliber team...that team might lose Game 7 of the World Series.  My goal is the ring.

To be fair, I recently came across something where the 2009 Yankees were working on building a "championship-caliber" team.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Ticket Renewal E-Mail From The New York Mets"

Post a Comment