Next up is a fellow who goes by 5w30
1. When did you start following the Mets?
I have very faint memories of running off the school bus into my house for game 5 of the 1969 World Series, watching it on our brand new color TV.
2. What is your favorite Mets memory?
Being at Big Shea for games 6 and 7 of the 1986 World Series. With unlimited access. Champagne stings the eyes.
3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?
The last three seasons. Unfathomable.
4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what would it be?
Freddy and Jeff Wilpon, Uncle Saul and others must sell. Hey, half of the Dodgers may be up for sale due to divorce. Sell the Mets and buy part of the team the Wilpons revere.
5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing you would change?
Mr. Minaya, here’s a fat envelope. Thank you for your service. And in the words of the immortal Ralph Kiner … he’s going, going, gone goodbye!
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
1 Response to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #73)"
David said :
December 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM