Tuesday, December 29, 2009

(1) Comments

The Francesa news was that the Mets will announce Bay next week

SS

Mike said the Mets will announce Bay next week, assuming nothing turns up in the physicals.  I guess that's big news but I feel cheated.

We now resume complaining about obstructed views and uniforms and have turned WFAN off.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "The Francesa news was that the Mets will announce Bay next week"
DyHrdMET said :
December 29, 2009 at 2:32 PM
how did Francessa get this news and none of the other beat writers get it? I also felt cheated, but curious, until I heard talk, repeat, and break down what "pending a physical" and "next week" means. I just think Francessa likes to hear himself talk, and that's why we got that the way we did.

Post a Comment