Sunday, December 27, 2009

(1) Comments

Jets frontrunners unite!

SS

Nice win by the Jets today....got all the luck they needed, and then went out and beat the Colts.  They control their own fate in Week 17 and that's all you can ask.

Now personally, I hate the Jets (since they left Shea for a far-away land called New Jersey) and I will relish their crushing Same Old Jets loss next week, but none of this is is why I am writing.

I am writing to warn you to get out of the way of the oncoming bandwagon of Jets fans.  You are about to see more Jets attire than you've seen in years, and every borderline fan will come out of the woodwork.

Well done Jets, but I know you'll blow it next week.  Get your green attire out frontrunners.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Jets frontrunners unite!"
Anonymous said :
December 28, 2009 at 8:38 AM
I'll have you know my Jets cap has been worn in public regularly all season, with pride, and I'm in Jacksonville FL. Now during the confusing mix of baseball & football seasons the Jets adorned my head on on game day, and the day after (win or lose), while dressing Mets the rest of the week. Now, I do wear my Orange Mets cap in the early morning and late at night while walking my dogs. It helps keep me from getting run over, plus it's fun to confuse the UoF fans.

Walt

Post a Comment