Thursday, December 17, 2009

(3) Comments

Mets Season Ticket Holders Tour Of Citi Field (Part 4)


Sorry, I can't top the tours of the clubhouse and the trainer's room.  Today we're going through the leftovers from Jimmy's tour.








More orange stairs.  I think it looks good.










And a zoom of some orange stairs.   That's it.

Hey, even Keith Hernandez went 0 for 4 sometimes.







Time for some beer.

Thanks to Jimmy for sending these over.  Pictures always welcome at pictures@metspolice.com, especially if you have some from the 60's-80's.

I'd openly love if the Mets gave us a tour...I'd love to see back offices, the mailroom, the copy machine...no detail too small.  Seriously.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
3 Responses to "Mets Season Ticket Holders Tour Of Citi Field (Part 4)"
December 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM
OK, not to be overly picky but, the stairs are not orange... the walls in the stairwells are orange I appreciate the change, by all means, however, why not go the extra mile and do orange walls and blue stairs? last I checked, concrete gray isn't a Mets color.
SS said :
December 18, 2009 at 12:58 PM
Orator, I love it...because when I typed the sentence I stopped to think about how to phrase it. Good chopbusting!
Anonymous said :
December 18, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Painting stairs isn't the best idea, It gets walked all over the paint chips and it ends up looking sh*tty.

Post a Comment