Saturday, December 19, 2009

(0) Comments

Share Your Shots: New York Mets Photos


As we all prepare for the snowpocalypse, it's time to start our new Share Your Shots series.   I thought it would be fun to check out each other's Mets photos.  Send yours to pictures@metspolice.com

First up is Laura who says that this is from 9/25/08 and that the players came over to take batting practice on the dirt.  Very cool.

Send over anything you'd like to share.

Coming up at 10 I see Dan has written an article....I'm distancing myself from this one.   I don't agree, but I'm not going to muzzle.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Share Your Shots: New York Mets Photos"

Post a Comment