Thursday, December 24, 2009

(0) Comments

Share Your Shots: New York Mets Photos


I'm doing Share Your Shots a little early today because I figure it's a day off for many, and a half day for many others.   I have the site ready to post at the usual rate so don't assume we're on winter break.










Today's shots come from Jared, and as you can see he has a particularly wicked take on the series.  



Share your shots at pictures@metspolice.com




I like this dog.  Not only is it a cute dog, it rejects Charlie Samuels and the Black.   It does bug me that the Mets logo lacks the NY (hey Mets, what's with that - are you really moving to Mercury?) but that's not the dog's fault or Jareds.






Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Share Your Shots: New York Mets Photos"

Post a Comment