Saturday, January 16, 2010

(5) Comments

2010 New York Mets Batting Practice Caps




Thanks to NyPfdr for watching my back this morning and letting me know the new 2010 batting practice caps have been released.














This is a league wide thing so we can't just kill the Mets on it.

Let's for a second suggest that the black shouldn't be on there.  We may have something then that looks like this Giants cap (thanks Uni Watch)













We might wind up with a normal looking Mets cap with just some weird pop-up line thing on the brim.

I don't totally hate it (if they insist on having black for some reason, and what is that reason again?) but I don't get the brim.


Instead of piling on our poor beaten down Mets, lets focus our annoyance on the Yankee who have decided to have road...





...and home caps.  You can see all the teams here, and be thankful you're not an Orioles fan today.






Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
5 Responses to "2010 New York Mets Batting Practice Caps"
Anonymous said :
January 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM
I think the Mets got off lucky. Some of the other teams' bp caps look hideous.

The only ones I actually like are the Rangers, Red Sox & Rockies.
Anonymous said :
January 16, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Have to agree with Paul, could have been a hell of a lot worse, and even with the black, it is better than last years,

I liked the Rangers too for some reason, but, the best of the lot has to be Cleveland and San Francisco. I don't mind the Pirates, the yellow and black just works well.

Also, Shannon, the Yankees BP cap graphics are out of order based on your text.

Al
SS said :
January 16, 2010 at 8:58 PM
fixed thx!
Ceetar said :
January 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM
It's a little quirky but I don't dislike it. I'd have preferred orange to the black.

I do need a new cap..does this qualify for Blue Cap Army or not?
SS said :
January 18, 2010 at 2:47 PM
On TV you'll blend in with the rest of us. Go for it!

Post a Comment