1. When did you start following the Mets?
I met Seaver as a kid, say four years old, and barely remember it but always treasured the memory. I was more cognizant of what was going on by the time I started collecting cards in 1977. I definitely was bothered by the Seaver trade.
2. What is your favorite Mets memory?
So many...Mazzilli in the All Star Game, the day they retired #41, meeting Tom as an adult (a great story I'll save for a rainy day) but it would have to be Seaver walking down the right field line on Opening Day in 1983.
3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?
September 11th 1987. The Mets had battled back all season long, and Terry Pendleton hit that home run. We're still waiting for that third ring.
4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what would it be?
I hate to give a boring answer to the regular leaders but the Mets would wear blue caps with white pinstriped uniforms, no dropshadow.
5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing you would change?
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com