Friday, January 15, 2010

(0) Comments

More on MLB's new media policies

SS


JMP with a great one from Consumerist:

You expect MLB to let you embed video? You obviously haven't read this:

After watching the Diamondbacks-Astros game Aug. 23, I decided I'd like to describe the game to my friend Tyler, who was too busy to watch it. But mindful of the oft-repeated disclaimer, "Any rebroadcast, retransmission, or account of this game, without the express written consent of Major League Baseball, is prohibited," I wanted to square my plans with league offices first. I thought my chances were decent. After all, it's been done before.
The next morning I shot off an e-mail to MLB with my request and heard back within hours from Valerie Vieira, from the business development department in MLB Advanced Media. She asked me to call her.

For the rest of the amusing story...Consumerist


Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "More on MLB's new media policies"

Post a Comment