Thursday, January 07, 2010

(1) Comments

On deck for Thursday

SS

Some random thoughts:

Contest (not really):  anyone spotted any Bay jerseys in the wild yet?  I'm surprised Modell's doesn't have one in the window.  I bet they would if he signed with certain other teams.   Winner gets to root for the Mets all season.  Sorry, no prize closet but send one to pictures@metspolice.com if you see one in the Mets Clubhouse or on a civilian.  Double-points for a Rangers jersey.

More with yearbooks and scorecards coming up today, and another installment of Meet the Mets Bloggers.

Site stuff:  As previously mentioned, I'm working toward a move to Wordpress (so the site looks nicer and works better).  For those of you of a certain age, the current template is like the latter days of Atart 2600.  Sure I can do Pac-Man but it's won't be awesome and it's sure gonna flicker.    There seems to be a comment-posting annoyance that some are experiencing, sorry 'bout that.  Hopefully the move will clear that up.

Comments moderation is on because otherwise I get bombed with Omar Minaya comments that go down a road I don't want to go.  I think some of the criticism was fair back a few years ago, but there's a way to phrase it.  

If you've discovered the other blog I've been tinkering with (not pushing it, it's just to teach myself Wordpress but there's a link there on the lower right if you're curious) that's part of the move.  I want to know what I'm doing before the migration, not just rush out and sign Vince Coleman if you know what I mean.

More site stuff:  seems a few on you like the Twitter/recent comments things I recently added.  I wish they were prettier and will be after the move.  Any feedback on the site appreciated at shannon@metspolice.com  

Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "On deck for Thursday"
Unknown said :
January 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Jason Bay Name & Number Tee's will be at Modell's Sporting Goods tomorrow by noon.
Sizes S-XXL
Men’s 17.99
Kids’ 15.99

Post a Comment