Wednesday, January 20, 2010

(0) Comments

Photos: Mets Museum construction and orange stairs

Nothing revolutionary here, but I figured I should start sharing some of the photos I've been sitting on pending the new site-host; this batch courtesy of Osh41 and they are from last week's ticket holder gathering the Mets held.


Here's a shot from the outside.













I will miss the giant store.  I guess someday all those pics I posted over the summer will make for a "remember when there was a store in the rotunda?" post.









Don't get me wrong though,  I will take a museum over a store any day.  One thing Citi does not lack is stores.  Here's another view of the orange paint job.













That's all for tonight.  Tomorrow morning an update on the Blue Cap Army and pictures from the actual event.
















Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Photos: Mets Museum construction and orange stairs"

Post a Comment