Wednesday, January 13, 2010

(0) Comments

Touring Mets History In The Citi Field Suites (Part 3)


Yes Mets fans there's lots and lots of Mets history squirreled away on the suite level, and we're walking around there with Peter.











I'm not going to vocalize my man-crush on Lee today.  Oh, I just did.












As a youngster I didn't like this Koosman fellow.  He lost 20 games, he must stink.













Felix Millan!!!  On the suite level Mets history even includes Felix Millan!! I bet many of you haven't even heard of him!  Well, get your fanny to the suites!

More tomorrow...they sure have lots of this.








Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Touring Mets History In The Citi Field Suites (Part 3)"

Post a Comment