Thursday, November 26, 2009

(1) Comments

Court Upholds Willets Point Redevelopment Plan (Times)

SS

Interesting development hidden in the holiday news cycle.....I wonder if we'll see the 126th Street Islanders some day...heck at this point maybe even the Nets.  I'd just be happy to have acool bar to hang at before/after the Mets game.


Published: November 25, 2009
Although the city neglected the neighborhood's infrastructure for decades, the constitutional rights of the businesses there -- many of which will be forced to relocate under the plan -- were not violated, a federal judge found.


Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Court Upholds Willets Point Redevelopment Plan (Times)"
Anonymous said :
November 26, 2009 at 8:33 PM
I'm really looking forward to having nightlife around Citi Field. I think the bullpen entrance is a really cool area, and is lost because of the dumpy area back there. What would be better than a pennant race game in September, filing out of Citi Field after a win and watching the competition lose ina roaring bar full of Mets fans afterwards?

I'd love if the Islanders moved there. I think I might even be leaning towards hoping for that over the lighthouse project these days.

Post a Comment