Good morning...once again I will alternate responses to the 5 questions with other type posts.
In the leadoff spot today...Justin.
1. When did you start following the Mets?
Unfortunately, the earliest memory I have is the Mike Scioscia game. But I was definitely a fan before then. Basically as early as I was able to understand baseball.
2. What is your favorite Mets memory?
Probably winning the NLCS in 2000. It was the first World Series the Mets were in that I could actually remember. I was 4 years old in 1986. Clinching the NL East in 2006 is a close second, since I was there. So many years of being tortured by the Braves was finally over. That team seemed to have limitless potential. How times have changed.
3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?
Beltran looking at strike 3 in Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS.
4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what would it be?
Better customer service for the fans. Go above and beyond everything. The happier they are, the better the atmosphere, the better the entire team will do.
5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing you would change?
Better communication within the team and the media. First class organization all the way.
Thanks for the questions. Something therapeutic about writing them.
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com