When I think of #25 I think of Danny Heep. Our 25th fan to answer the 5 Questions is Daniel.
1. When did you start following the Mets?
2. What is your favorite Mets memory?
Cleon Jones crouching to catch the final Orioles fly ball, Mookie's at bat against Stanley.
3. What is your worst Mets memory or experience?
1977 Seaver trade, 2007 collapse. I don't include the 2000 World Series because, knowing what would happen, I refused to watch it. Castillo's blown popup is a latecomer to the top of the list.
4. If you could change one off-field thing about the franchise what would it be?
How stupid, incompetent, and obnoxious the ownership & front office have been more than 90% of the time.
5. If you owned the team starting tomorrow, what is the first thing you would change?
Vastly increase the budget for draftees (scouting, willingness to go over slot). Also, establish front office with positive IQ, clear lines of authority, and willingness to think logically about statistical evidence.
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com