Monday, December 21, 2009

(6) Comments

Blue B-Mets Uniforms


Kevin sent this over...what do you think of this for a look for the Mets.  These are the B-Mets.   There's something not just right about them to me.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
6 Responses to "Blue B-Mets Uniforms"
MediaGoon said :
December 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM
that blue is not mets blue. its more navy blue.
Unknown said :
December 21, 2009 at 10:18 PM
I like 'em. But I'm a big fan of color for baseball uniforms. The whites and grays bore me.
Dan said :
December 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM
They're better than the black, that's for sure.
Anonymous said :
December 22, 2009 at 12:00 AM
They're fine for minor league uniforms, but I wouldn't want to see the big club adopt the style. I'm old-fashioned enough to think that home uniforms should be white, and road uniforms should be grey.
Jason C. said :
December 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM
Lighten the blue up to normal Met blue. Remove the orange piping from the front and collar. Thicker orange and white stripes on the ends of the sleeves instead of the piping and you have yourself my new favorite Mets jersey. (No black shadows!)
Anonymous said :
December 22, 2009 at 2:34 AM
You know my opinion. But I still like the idea of triple piping around the sleeve cuffs, orange/blue/orange, to pay homage to those stripe cuffs of the early '80s

Walt Y

Post a Comment