Wednesday, December 16, 2009

(0) Comments

Blue Cap Army Grows To 2 People!

Jason from Home Run Apple dropped a note to let me know he updated the look of his site (something I hope to do over here during the Christmas break) and I was pleased to discover he has joined the Blue Cap Army, which is my call for all Mets fans to don blue (not black) Mets caps at games as a form of silent frustration with our lack of championships.   My desire is to express such frustration without causing financial harm to the organization.  So wear the cap you already own or buy a new one.

Look at any picture of a Mets crowd and you'll be surprised that there's not as many blue caps as you'd think.


Here's a shot I found on Google...see many blue caps?

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Blue Cap Army Grows To 2 People!"

Post a Comment