Tuesday, December 22, 2009

(1) Comments

Customer service story I just heard...

SS

Stay tuned Mets fans, I just heard from a fan who reached out to me after a very surprising conversation with someone in the Mets ticket office.   The kind of thing that may have cost the Mets by surprise.  I'm going to see if the Mets would like to comment, and the fan is going to send me his version in a few hours.

I believe the story but I would like to be fair to the Mets and give them a chance to reply.  Standby...

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Customer service story I just heard..."
Anonymous said :
December 22, 2009 at 11:28 AM
I have gotten several calls from the ticket office regarding my non-renewal. I wouldn't be surprised at anything they would do to get fans to renew, including having Johann Santana call each of us personally.

Post a Comment