Saturday, December 12, 2009

(0) Comments

Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #56)

Today's fan is Kyle...

When did you start following the Mets?
1. I started hardcore following the Mets probably around 1997

2. Favorite memory... My Dad coming up to drag me out of bed to watch the 15 inning Game 5 in 1999 and really believing for the first time that anything can happen.

3. Worst memory, last day of 2007 season, we'll keep it at that.

4.Off-field, I would erase the Bernie Madoff mess.

5. If I were the owner, I'd retire a handful of numbers, including Keith Hernandez, and possibly Mike Piazza's. 


Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #56)"

Post a Comment