Saturday, December 12, 2009

(1) Comments

Redsfest, Piratesfest, whats missing...

SS

Albert sent this over...remember last week I mentioned Redsfest and how certain other teams should start one.   Even the lowly Pirates have PirateFest

PirateFest is a giant indoor baseball carnival for the entire family featuring live events, free autograph sessions, prizes, a celebration of the 1960 World Series, youth baseball clinics and much more.

However, in my research I discovered a different kind of PirateFest that I think I'd rather attend.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Redsfest, Piratesfest, whats missing..."
Anonymous said :
December 12, 2009 at 11:55 AM
The Mets haven't even bothered with any "open-to-the-public" winter caravan events since 2006.

Maybe by January they'll start trying to throw something together to spur ticket-buying interest, but I'm not holding my breath.

It would be really infuriating if we had to look at a "Yankee Fest" announcement while the Mets did nothing, but I think we're safe on that score.

Post a Comment