Sunday, December 13, 2009

(1) Comments

Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #57)

Wearing the #57, today's average Mets fan is Martin.

1. I started following the Mets in 1999.

2. My favorite memory was when the Mets clinched the 2006 NL East. Cliff Floyd caught the game winner and the rest is history.


3. My worst experience were all the blown saves in 2008. Players that I wanted hunted down for killing a season: Heilman, Schoenwies, Smith, and Ayala.


What's the one off-field thing you'd change?
4. Get more players more involved in charities and events for good causes.


If you owned the team?
5. Fire Manuel and Minaya, re-name Citi Field: Metropolitains Park, and bring in the center field wall to about 395ft.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #57)"
December 13, 2009 at 12:05 PM
1. I started following the Mets in 1990.

2. My favorite memory is Robin Ventura's Grand Slam Single in 1999.

3. Worst memory is Carlos Beltran watching the curveball go by him in 2006 NLCS.

4. I'd try to create more opportunities for fans and players to interact off the field.

5. If I owned the Mets Manuel and Minaya would be fired, I would rename CitiField, Hodges Park, make the Jackie Robinson Rotunda the '69 World Champions Rotunda and make minor league system teach the pitchers to go 9 innings from their first day in Rookie League.

Post a Comment