Tuesday, December 08, 2009

(0) Comments

Guest Post: Phillies Six Packs


@aaguero9 and I are twitter friends, and he sent over the following.  (I'm @metspolice)

The WORLD CHAMPION Phillies offer 6 packs, where you can actually pick the games you might be interested in.  Wow, what a concept.  Similar size stadium, much better product...and they have a Fan Appreciation Pack and a Mets pack.  Living in NJ, I can spend my money on gas and tolls over the bridges of NY to get to Queens and have an obstructed view or spend probably about the same in travel (although less time), get better games, have a chance to actually sell my tickets on a secondary market, and just be in a better situation all-around.


Lets go Mets...(if only the organization "got it")



Well, let's take a look at the Mets pack you get two Mets games, but have to buy four others.  I do agree that if you're in much of NJ it's easier or a-tie to get to Philly than Flushing, but the problem is that the Mets don't play their home games in Philly.


As I mentioned last week, I have a 14 game plan which includes 3 Mets games and I will sell the rest, probably quite easily.  I'm not sure for an average Mets fan that this six pack is the way to go - might make more sense just to buy the Mets@Phils tix for the games you want.  The Phillies draw well but it's not like you can never buy a ticket day-of.


Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Guest Post: Phillies Six Packs"

Post a Comment