Wednesday, December 23, 2009

(2) Comments

Metsivus: The airing of the grievances

SS

Darn I wish this had come to me earlier, but over on twitter @metspolice I just cracked that we should have Metsivus and air our grievances, and it is catching on.

If you're on twitter add to #metsivus on @metspolice or comment here.

Some holiday fun in lieu of Holliday fun and BayWatch.

10 hours left in Metsivus, let's have some fun!

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
2 Responses to "Metsivus: The airing of the grievances"
MediaGoon said :
December 23, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Have owners that are starting to remind me of the Dolans
DyHrdMET said :
December 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM
I think airing grievances about the Mets right now is opening up a huge can of worms.

but since you asked, in no particular order...

1) their GM
2) their lack of overall leadership
3) views from inside the stadium (from the seats to the field)
4) their lack of on field hustle
5) ticket prices
6) the cost of parking
7) the black uniforms
8) the BP hats and jerseys (both the old and new)
9) the new alternate jerseys
10) the ticket plans
11) views of the inside of the stadium (photos and decor)

I'll get back to you if I forgot anything.

Post a Comment