Jimmy went on a tour of Citi Field and took some pics...
Part 1: some basics including the new orange paintjob on the stairwells.
Part 3: the trainer's room!Part 4: leftovers
The Blue Cap Army is an interesting mix of support and naysayers.
Dan thinks the Mets should consider trading Santana. I think that's crazy and would give the town to the Yankees.
If you'd like to Share Your Shots email Mets related pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heres some new photos of Yankee Stadium dying a slow sad death
New fake Yankee Stadium sure looks a lot like New Twins stadium whatever that's called.
Fenway looks cool in hockey mode
Yes Virginia, there is an obstructed view.
The Bisons are on our naughty list. We'll be watching you.
Your ticket renewal is now overdue, and here's a scary letter.
Bobby Bonilla will make $1 million dollars a year from the Mets from 2011-2035 according to this. It probably actually makes sense on the balance sheet, but still...
- Uniform stuff: David Wright version out in the wild.
- And the Beltran version
- You can get a nameless replica for $79.99 here.
- Here's the official announcement.
- Uniwatch Blog did the greatest rip job of the Wilpons and black uniforms ever.
- The 2010 Mets Ticket Plans and prices were released.
- Dan's photos of the 1986 Tickertape parade.
- The compilation post of pictures of our Citi Field walkaround
- The midseason update to Citi Field pictures can be found here.
- Yankee Stadium being demolished
- The Uncensored Unofficial Guide To Citi Field
- Inside the Acela Club at Citi Field
- Inside the Caesar's Club at Citi Field
- Earlier this year the Mets did a Uniform Survey Part one and part two.
- Mets Police guide to being cheap about parking near Citi
- cool 1969 jerseys
- An updated compilation of obstructed views at Citi Field
Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com