Tuesday, December 08, 2009

(0) Comments

Reminding Everyone What An Obstructed View At Citi Field Is

As the letters from former ticket-holders come in, a common complaint is the view from the seat.

One of the common defenses of the Citi Field obstructed view problem uses the word "geometry."  I get it.  The seats are closer so maybe you can't see one of the outfielders.   As awful as that is, that's not the main issue.

I'm reposting these youtube videos so you (and Dave Howard) can see what I'm talking about.   I'd love to see Mr. Howard look a fan in the eye and tell him there is nothing wrong with his seat.





While I am no engineer, and this won't be cheap, back in August I proposed that the solution lies in the stadium design behind home plate.

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Reminding Everyone What An Obstructed View At Citi Field Is"

Post a Comment