Monday, December 28, 2009

(0) Comments

Share Your Mets Pictures: Citi Field and Seaver



Thanks to Peter who hooks me up with material from the site at a regular clip.  Peter is taking part in Share Your Shots because he emailed pictures@metspolice.com










There next few are from the suite level...why this stuff is hidden behind the iron curtain rather than down with us riffraff (or I should say upstairs with the riffraff) is beyond me.










Dick Selma?













Look at this picture.  I defy anyone to tell me that that uniform scheme does not look way better than....








...this.





Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Share Your Mets Pictures: Citi Field and Seaver"

Post a Comment