Tuesday, December 22, 2009

(0) Comments

Wrigley Field In December (Part 2)


So I was strolling around Wrigley Field one December afternoon when I looked down at the fanbricks...










Hmm, that's interesting.  Ernie Banks.   Famous Dodger?  A rich Cubs fan?












Ron Santo?  Famous Brooklyn Dodger?  Yeah I just used that line.  Oh I see, the Cubs honor their history!












They have even discovered "statue" technology, something that eludes the Mets to this day.   "Meet you in front of Seaver" has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

Tomorrow we''ll poke around the neighborhood stores because it's Christmas week and I gotta post something.  Actually, it's fun - I enjoy the out of town stuff.











Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Wrigley Field In December (Part 2)"

Post a Comment