Monday, January 11, 2010

(1) Comments

Jason Bay t-shirts spotted in the wild


The winner of the spot-Baywear contest is me.

I was in the Modell's and in the sea of Jets and Yankees stuff, saw the children's size Bay stuff.   I didn't see any adult sizes.














Way over in a corner I saw the "throwbacks" which I don't think I'd actually seen in person.   They don't look good.

I don't know how often MLB allows a team to change jerseys (there are some sorts of rules) but the retros should be a one and done.













Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Jason Bay t-shirts spotted in the wild"
Brian Erni said :
January 11, 2010 at 3:20 PM
I bought one on Saturday afternoon at my local Modells. Keep in mind, while you're critical of the retros, you have to remember Modells is only carrying the replicas. The look is MUCH different. While I think that the retros should lack any kind of black, I think they're a winning idea. They just needed to be executed properly. But if I were you, I would reserve judgment on the retros until you see them on the field, because the cream does look very nice in the authentics.

Post a Comment