Friday, January 08, 2010

(0) Comments

Meet the Mets...bloggers: Mets Walkoffs

Today on Meet the Mets Bloggers, one of my far and away personal favorites.  If you'd like to be part of teh series just drop me an email with the questions and answers (since you're a blogger, make my life easy and format it nice) to shannon@metspolice.com




1.  Who are you and what's the name of your blog?

I am Metswalkoffs :) and my blog is Metswalkoffs.blogspot.com. I've been a Mets fan since the early 80s, and have been blogging since 2005.

2.  What kind of things can we find on your site?
I cover the "obscurity beat." Let everyone else handle the basic game commentary, the rumor mill, and what moves/non-moves the team is making during the season. My interest is more in the daily minutiae...the interesting stories that come out of watching players and games. The emphasis is on walk-off wins because that's my favorite type of game, but I'll write about anything Mets-related that intrigues me. For example, on the Hall of Fame, I wrote about how I was rooting for Andre Dawson because he'd made the most "last outs" against the Mets of any player in MLB history.

3.  Expectations for 2010?
I never get my hopes too high with this team. I've been disappointed too many times to do that. That way, when they win, its all the better.


Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Meet the Mets...bloggers: Mets Walkoffs"

Post a Comment