Friday, January 08, 2010

(1) Comments

Pictures from the, sigh, Jets Rally

I"ll defend this post by pointing out that's the Cyclones mascot so it's vaguely related.  Sandy I think his name is?





and I'm a big fan of Carton and Boomer





and I bet you listen to WFAN sometimes too.   These are from today's Jets rally.  Go Bengals.  The Jets left me as a young boy and went to NJ, hated them since.  I was at the last game at Shea.





Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
1 Response to "Pictures from the, sigh, Jets Rally"
Anonymous said :
January 8, 2010 at 7:19 PM
Why is Sandy out there at a Jets rally?

Post a Comment