Tuesday, January 05, 2010

(0) Comments

Pictures of Citi Field improvements on Amazin' Avenue

SS

Amazin Avenue has a few new pics of Citi Field up on the site.  Not mine to post (honor among bloggers) so go visit.

Scott has emailed me another interesting Mets customer service story where Scott claims a ticket rep said the Mets felt ticket prices were under-priced last year.   I don't want that to get lost in Baywatch, so we'll save that for tomorrow.

Anyone seen a pic yet of Gilbert and Bay?  I'd love to post that.  People on twitter (@metspolice) think I'm making much ado about nothing.  Probably right, but I hate the Rangers.

Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Pictures of Citi Field improvements on Amazin' Avenue"

Post a Comment