Saturday, January 23, 2010

(0) Comments

Site update and links

SS

Some housekeeping:

I believe I now have the ability to switch the site over to the new design (which is nice, not amazing.  I don't want you guys to show up at the new site and see the Jackie Robinson rotunda and be all disappointed at me).  It will still be www.metspolice.com, you don't have to change anything as a user.

There could be a slight outage, but it's Saturday night and you should have something better to do than read Mets Police.

In the meantime, I started this Shannon's Other Blog which is becoming the place where I post things that don't really fit over here.  It's more links than original thoughts, but here are a few things that may interest you:

Peter Gammons making a mention that some in MLB would consider the New Jersey Rays.

Why CBS wants the Jets to lose

Some good A's Police type work, complaining that they aren't honoring the 1910 champions.  I was daydreaming about being the A's Police.  I could complain about elephants, and Kansas City, and steroids, and the move out of Oakland and how nobody remembers Jimmie Foxx.

That's it for now, I have to go be daddy, and then tonight work on the move-over.  Enjoy the Saturday Mets fans.

Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Site update and links"

Post a Comment