Wednesday, December 09, 2009

(2) Comments

New Batting Practice Caps In 2010


MLB is changing up the design of the batting practice caps once again in 2010.  I haven't seen a Mets version yet, but I read about this Reds version here.













Here is a Twins version.  Notice it says "home."

I wonder if the Mets version will blue, black, orange or what.




Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
2 Responses to "New Batting Practice Caps In 2010"
Anonymous said :
December 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM
I thought something was up when MLB.com was trying to move the existing batting practice caps for $10 Thanksgiving weekend.
DyHrdMET said :
December 10, 2009 at 8:56 AM
totally marketing. just like changing BP jerseys. they realized that people are buying both the caps and jerseys so they change it up every few years so people will buy more. since that practice started, I haven't seen one of either that I'd want to buy anyway.

Post a Comment