Thursday, December 31, 2009

(0) Comments

Tomorrow: Pictures of The 1982 Mets Yearbook


Cerrone really inspired me...I just took a bunch of pictures of my old yearbooks....











I grabbed 83, 78, some '93 scorecards....but tomorrow we'll visit the 1982 Mets yearbook for no reason other than that's the first one I picked up.

In the meantime, I ask you two questions:

1.  What is Neil Allen (#13) wearing?

2.  Do you think the Cardinals would be stupid enough to give us Keith Hernandez for him if we asked?

Main Mets Police page
Subscribe to The Mets Police by Email
Get Mets Police via reader/RSS
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
Contact: shannon at metspolice.com (Guest posts welcome!)
Share Photos: pictures at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Tomorrow: Pictures of The 1982 Mets Yearbook"

Post a Comment