Friday, January 08, 2010

(0) Comments

Alternate New York Mets Caps Day 43


I know some of you like black caps because they match your civilian attire better than blue, so I will come into this with an open mind.  I'm not nuts about all the lines, but the NY pops better on this black cap better than it does on the version the players wear.   Click the cap if you want to buy one, but don't wear it to any Blue Cap Army events.

I have to travel quite a bit later this month, so I think we'll take a break from Alternate Caps until then (it helps me to pre-load some generic articles).

Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Alternate New York Mets Caps Day 43"

Post a Comment