Friday, January 01, 2010

(0) Comments

Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #77)

Our first average Mets fan of 2010 is Glenn..



When did you first become a Mets fan?
1. July 30, 1973.  My birthday.  My father took me to a twinight doubleheader.  Loge reserved, Section 25 Row D.  $3.00.  Two losses to the Expos, 1-0 and 5-2.  Jon Matlack and Buzz Capra were the losers.  I can still  hear the PA announcing the Expos catcher, John Boc-ca-bell-a.  I was hooked.
 
Favorite memory?
2. Game 6, 1986 WS.  I was watching the game in a bar and had the Mets 6-5 in the pool.  I knew if the Mets could come back I would be in the money barring a homer.  I won $250 and bought a round for everyone.
 
Worst memory?
3. Tom Glavine, September 30, 2007. 1st inning, turn your sets off there.  'Nuff said
 
If you could change one off-field thing?
4. Ownership

If you became owner, what's the first thing you would change?
5.  Open up BP and all levels of the stadium for ALL fans.
 


Main Mets Police page
Follow us on twitter @metspolice
Facebook page
send ideas/guest columns to shannon at metspolice.com

Bookmark and Share
0 Responses to "Five Questions For An Average Mets Fan (Fan #77)"

Post a Comment